How do I get a copy of a police report?

To obtain a copy of a police report:

You can visit us in person at 1717 E Polston Ave and fill out a request form in person

You can visit Request Copy of Police Report on our website and fill out the attached form and email it to or fax it to 208-777-2249

Or, if you would prefer to request a report by mail: please send the filled out request form, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope to:

Post Falls Police Department, Attn: Records Department
1717 E Polston Ave., Post Falls, ID 83854

To obtain an un-redacted copy of a traffic accident report, you must be listed as the driver, passenger, or an authorized representative of the people listed in the report or someone filing a claim.

If you do not know the case number please feel free to call us at 208-773-3517 so we can assist you in finding the case number


Comments are closed.