Public Records Requests

Who can obtain a copy of a police report?

To obtain a copy of an unredacted traffic accident report, you must be listed as the driver, passenger, or an authorized representative of the people listed in the report or someone filing a claim.
To obtain a copy of a property or person crime report, you must provide a case number or other information to assist in identifying the incident. The report may be released if it is not under investigation or restricted.   Click on the  link below for additional information.

Request to Examine/Copy Public Records


Comments are closed.